Bank account opening
JSC "Shinhan Bank Kazakhstan" based on the license of the authorized state body on regulation and supervision of financial market and financial organizations carries out opening and further servicing of bank accounts and conducts transactions with these accounts, under the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
To open a current account with the Bank the customer needs the following:
- Identification card
- A copy of the document issued by tax authority certifying registration of the Client as a TRN taxpayer
Transactions on the current account are only possible if the following conditions are met:
- availability of existing current account with the Bank;
- provision of issued payment document/payment instructions for carrying out operations in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan (payment order, application for transfer of currency, application for conversion, etc.);
- in effecting payments and money transfers, which are foreign exchange transactions, you must submit documents in accordance with the requirements of currency legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The following operations can be conducted on the current account opened with the Bank:
- transfers of money (in KZT and USD / EURO) domestically or abroad;
- payment of mandatory social security deposits to the Fund of compulsory social insurance;
- payment of pension deposits to pension funds;
- payment of taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget;
- payment of any other payments that do not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and internal regulations of the Bank;
- conversion (purchase/sale) of non-cash/cash foreign currency;
- cash transactions in KZT and U.S. dollars/euros (crediting of money to the current account and cash withdrawal from the current account).
The benefits of current account transactions in JSC "Shinhan Bank Kazakhstan" are:
- payments and money transfers to the Republic of Korea, "the same day" at the lowest prices;
- free of charge account openingfree of charge cash withdrawal (in national and foreign currencies*);
- no Bank's fee for conversion (purchase / sale) of non-cash/cash foreign currency;
- payments and money transfers to almost all over the world at the lowest rates;
- prompt execution of instructions of customers;
- the possibility of consulting in carrying out any current account transaction, including effecting payments and transfers that fall under the currency laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
© "Shinhan Bank Kazakhstan" JSC. License №1.1.258 dated 03.02.2020 was issued by the Agency for Regulation and Development of the Financial Market of the Republic of Kazakhstan. All rights reserved, 2021